It’s Christmas Eve, the biggest last-minute shopping day of the year. And, if you’re like us, you still have a few last-minute items to pick up. While you’re out, we recommend you pick up a few Christmas cupcakes from Cupcake DownSouth. Here’s 10 reasons why . . .
- Tokens fit perfectly into Christmas stockings.
- You deserve a treat for yourself for having to shop on Christmas Eve.
- We’re located right next to Handpicked in Belle Hall, Starbucks in The Vista, and across from Tease on King Street. You’re bound to find gifts for everyone on your list while stopping by to see us.
- After. Dark. Cupcakes. Mmmm, we think they speak for themselves.
- We have Christmas cupcakes available in store, and they are deliciously adorable.
- You can pick up an assorted dozen to take to family Christmas and have a flavor to please everyone on your list.
- No wrapping required. Take home a dozen cupcakes in one of our beautifully packaged pink boxes.
- Holiday flavors abound. Gingerbread, Spiked Apple Pie, & Bourbon Pecan Pie are all available on Christmas Eve!
- No assembly required. Our cupcakes are fresh baked and iced daily by us. You need not worry about making fresh desserts for your family’s gathering. We’ve got you covered. You don’t even have to slice them.
- You’re on the nice list. Treat yourself and those you love to some delicious cupcakes. You deserve it.
From our staff to all of you, Merry Christmas! We hope it’s all you wished it would be.