Not that you need anymore reasons to eat one of our delicious cupcakes, but we decided it might be fun to give you these 10 extra reasons we think you deserve a cupcake today.
- You remembered to take out the trash. The fact that it was overflowing may have reminded you, but you still took it out all the same.
- You were on time to work this morning. And by on time, we mean that you made it there before lunch.
- You emptied the dishwasher. We count it as emptying it even if you just emptied it of the one dish you happened to need at the moment.
- You’re on vacation. By the way, the weekend and holidays count as vacation in our book.
- You held the door for a stranger. (If you held it for more than two people in a row, you definitely deserve a party pack or even a half dozen).
- Your child is potty training. If this is the case, you better grab a party pack for the whole family.
- You hit all the green lights on the way to work this morning. Way to go, you! Someone’s looking out for you today.
- You hit all the red lights on the way to work this morning. You know what they say, right? The last will be first – first in line for cupcakes, that is.
- You went to the gym this morning (or any day this week). I hear that if you eat a cupcake while walking backwards, the calories don’t even count.
- It’s a day that ends in –y. So, really, you can have a cupcake today even if you had one yesterday. But you shouldn’t really save it for tomorrow.
Cupcake Down South is open seven days a week in three different locations, so no matter what the reason, we’re here to serve you! Happy Day!
What are your reasons for deserving a cupcake? Tag us in a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter letting us know. Some of you just may convince us to send you a token for a free one! Use #celebratewithcupcakes and tag @cupcakedownsouth when you post. Winners announced anytime between now and Labor Day!